Access Softek is looking for a Senior QA manual. Working in our company, you will constantly be challenged to solve new and interesting problems as well as self-develop and hone your technical and soft skills.
Access Softek has been located in Berkeley, California, at the gateway to Silicon Valley, since 1986.
We’re privately owned by founder and CEO Chris Doner. We’ve never needed venture capital and we like it that way. Being self-sufficient means we can focus on long-term decisions that benefit our customers instead of quarterly shareholder returns.
Access Softek has collaborated with dozens of technology partners from Fortune 500 companies like Apple, Microsoft, and Sony to financial services giants like Intuit, H&R Block, and Fiserv.
- Collaborate with other QA teams and dev teams;
- Execute testing based on test cases/check lists and report defects in Jira.
- Perform manual tests of mobile application on different platforms and devices
- Review business and functional requirements.
- Review, analyze and document test results and metrics.
- Creating test plans for testing activities;
- Prepare reports with testing results and metrics;
- Propose improvements about testing processes optimization;
- 3+ year experience and at least 1+ year in mobile testing (native mobile application);
- Experience working with a distributed team is a plus
- English level (speaking, writing, reading) - intermediate level
- Good knowledge of QA process, terminology and methodology.
- Ability to write clear, audience aware and business-like e-mails, status reports and summaries
- Willingness to work a flexible schedule in order to gather the data from long running tests and have them ready the next day for review by QA leads.
- Ability to recognize when an issue needs to be escalated to a higher level
- Ability to learn new tools & technologies quickly
- Good teamwork skills.
- Good communication (written and verbal) and interpersonal skills.
- Highly organized with ability to handle multiple tasks
- Work experience in big companies with good testing processes.
- QA Lead experience with 4+ members team size.
- Automation experience using Java or C#
- ISTQB certificate
- Ability to think beyond just what is on the monitor to the servers and architecture of the entire system.
- The ideal candidate is a thinker who is passionate about the ways that the Web will continue to revolutionize information distribution, interaction and business processes.
In terms of our process, we have the following assessment steps:
- Short questionnaire (8 general questions in English)
- Trial task
- Interview with QA Team Lead
- Interview with QA coordinator and PM 5
- Interview with HR Director (skype chat)
- Job offer!