Lokalise is a globally recognized B2B SaaS platform where thousands of companies including Vodafone, Bayer, Mango, Revolut, and Printful manage the translation of their software. It’s a worldwide leader in its segment, one of the fastest-growing companies in the Baltics.
Why is Lokalise’s team is doing what it does? On their exciting journey of becoming the industry-defining brand, the members of the team are looking for self-development, making a global impact, as well as having fun. Lokalise offers amazing opportunities for talents that share the same qualities.
We're profitable and rapidly growing, and we’re looking for people who bring energy, passion and are interested in growing with us. Are you one of them?
- Deliver world-class customer experience while executing understandable, maintainable, and well-tested code;
- Seek a clear understanding of technical requirements through interpreting user stories and UX documents;
- Work closely with Product, UX/UI, and the Engineering team to execute business deliverables;
- Remediate bugs throughout the development process;
- Generate technical and support procedure documentation;
- Gain in-depth product knowledge and become familiar with the software localization process over the globe.
WHAT WE ARE LOOKING FOR:
- Senior-level knowledge of PHP and Symfony (or similar) framework;
- Good knowledge of DB architectural patterns and their usage in MySQL;
- Good knowledge of GIT;
- Experience with LESS/SASS, CSS3 and HTML;
- Experience working with Docker;
- Experience in evaluation of performance and memory-consumption of your code;
- Knowledge of Redis, Mongo, ElasticSearch, Kubernetes is a plus;
- Experience working with React.js Single-Page-Applications is a plus;
- Working knowledge of English.
WHAT WE CAN OFFER TO YOU:
- Competitive salary and employee stock options (the exact format will be adjusted by country);
- Referral and sign-on bonus program;
- Flexible working hours;
- Flexible vacation agreed upon during the hiring process;
- Top-notch tech equipment to work with;
- Wellness benefits;
- Great startup atmosphere, team spirit, and team events.