As a Software Architect in the CTO Office, you will work tightly with the company’s CTO and lead the end-to-end exploration of adopting new technologies and creating new capabilities
into our products and providing best-in-class software architecture solutions to key technical challenges
You will serve as the key player within the CTO office tiger team and coach other team members where and when needed.
- Experience in developing and deploying to at least one of the leading cloud providers (AWS, AZURE, GCP) with good understanding of its key provided services
- Knowledgeable in the fields of IMDG technologies, messaging technologies (e.g., KAFKA), Event-Driven Architecture and ELK
- Knowledgeable in designing, implementing and using APIs
- Experience in implementing CI/CD with best industry practices, including DevOps pipeline and using GIT. Hands-on experience with containers (Docker) and Kubernetes.
- Experience with Linux
- Preferably, experience with NoSQL DBs
- Quick learner: Ability to quickly and independently ramp-up and become savvy in new technologies
- High communication and presentation capabilities to different types of stakeholders – executive management, R&D engineers, etc.
- Ability to work autonomously and as a key team player. Very good interpersonal skills.
- Strong coaching skills
- Preferably BSc or MSc degree in Computer Science
- Fluent English – written and verbal