Leading the software release management in company, the project manager will be involved in defining guidelines of code base and release management, control software release processes. Reporting to VP of engineering.
- Defining internal code base management standards.
- Controlling software release cycles and collaterals, including content signoff.
- Tracking software development cycles.
- Define and supervise on testing procedures.
- Define and track a release roadmap.
- Knowledge in Linux, a must-have
- Knowledge and experience in source control management systems (SCM), such as CVS, SVN, Subversion, SourceSafe, Perforce, ClearCase, Confluence, git, gerrit.
- Experience in CI/CD, a plus
- Fluent English
- 3- 7 years of relevant experience as a programmer