A leading company in the field of Digital Printing is seeking a Software Quality Assurance Engineer who will be responsible for the quality of the SW products and version releases within defined timelines.
The SQA Engineer will evaluate and test software as well as troubleshoot complications and malfunctions to ensure the SW works properly and in accordance with customer specifications and standards.
· Test system level as well as master specific sub-systems
· Perform functional and regression tests manually
· Plan and write clear, concise, and comprehensive test cases and reports
· Investigate and report SW defects using a bug tracking system
· Support and troubleshoot malfunctions
· Perform SW releases installations
· Collaborate with SW engineers, System engineers, Integration, System Tests and Product divisions to ensure quality throughout the software development lifecycle
· Occasional support of installations at customers’ sites
· At least 3 years of experience in software testing - mandatory
· Experience in QA methodologies and tools - mandatory
· Experience in SW testing for multidisciplinary products – an advantage
· BS/BA in Computer Science, Engineering, or a related field – an advantage
· Flexibility to work in 2 shifts mode - mandatory
· Experience working in Agile development – an advantage