For our Client - US-based product company - we are looking for a Back-end developer.
Tech stack: Golang (you have an experience or ready to switch to Golang), PostgreSQL, React, React Native, Git.
As a Senior Engineer, you’ll be responsible for building the next generation payments network for an industry that has seen little innovation in the last 50 years. You’ll help drivers save hours each week by making transactions painless. You’ll help everyone in the transaction chain get visibility into spending, perform accurate accounting, and save money. You’ll build fast and reliable systems for an industry that keeps America running. Furthermore, you care about intuitive user experiences and high availability of running systems.Requirements:
- 5+ years of software engineering experience.
- Experience leading large projects/initiatives on a team.
- Experience building and consuming APIs.
- You value automated testing and implementing good testing practices.
- Experience architecting solutions to problems in a thoughtful way - limiting the number of technologies, ability to justify decisions, and can articulate tradeoffs well.
- This is a game-changing chance to join a well-funded, explosively growing start-up at the “ground floor”.
- We are generously sharing equity in the company - everyone’s an owner!
- We work in small, cross-functional teams that include product managers, designers, and QA.
- We value continuous learning in our everyday work.
- We rely heavily on automated testing and CI.
- We use agile development and lean startup principles and practices to deliver products.
- This is an amazing opportunity to be part of our entrepreneurial, people-first, high-performance culture!