Israel, Tel Aviv
Azimuth is seeking a pre-clinical research assistant
to join our research and development team on an exciting project employing CAR
The successful candidate will take part in the experiments both at the basic science level to understand the mechanism of action as well as more drug development-oriented experiments aimed at bringing our project to clinical trials.
The candidate will be part of the R&D team and participate in experiment planning, perform the experiments, analyze the results, and write reports in English.
• Motivated researcher with a master’s degree in biology, preferably in immunology. Candidates with a Ph.D. in immunology without experience in the industry will be also considered.
• 2+ years of experience in the pharma industry is an advantage
• Experience with immunological methods such as multi-parameter flow cytometry, ELIZA, culturing primary T cells and cancer cell lines is a must
• Experience with in vivo animal models is a must
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills (Hebrew and English)
• Solid work ethic, attention to detail, strong organizational and team-working skills