Вакансия: Senior Ruby Developer
Recruiting company MindHunt is looking for Senior Ruby Developer to join our Client company.
Our Client is American IT company Whiz.ai ...with head office in New York, USA and specialization in Artificial Intelligence / Natural Language Processing.
Whiz.ai is industry’s first native AI stack for business analytics. Every module is driven by AI to deliver a learning application that grows with a user and business needs.
Product: AI-Powered Business Insights.
As a Senior Software Engineer you will:
✧ Design, build and deploy application services on Ruby on Rails as a part of an AI enabled platform
✧ Manage & support development of Web & Mobile components for the application
✧ Orchestrate integration with multiple AI & Data micro services using REST/gRPC
✧ Understand requirements from domain experts to design & build solutions
✧ Lead a team or 3-5 developers in full software development life cycle with agile methods
● Expert in Ruby Programming, DSL, Design Patterns, Concurrency, Data Structures and Algorithms
● 3+ years of design & development of server-side components in Ruby on Linux platform
● Proficient in Relational Database schema design, development with ActiveRecord and query performance tuning
● REST/gRPC Interface design and programming
● Experience with real-time bidirectional data streaming to web/mobile clients
● Good communication & presentation skills
● Self Driven with a Strong sense of ownership and urgency
● Ability to lead a distributed team with Agile methods
● Familiarity with Natural Language Processing/Understanding concepts
● Knowledge of Analytical/OLAP/Columnar and NoSQL databases
WHY IS THIS VACANCY IS AN EXCELLENT CHOICE?
✦ You will be working in successful product development company in interesting long-term projects
✦ You will develop core product and participate in customization
✦ You will work directly with CTO who is architect of this product
✦ You will join the project which is in active development stage
✦ You will work with colleagues from USA and India.
✦ You will have competitive salary with regular review, flexible working hours, registration as PE, 24 days of vacation, paid sick days.
☞ If you are interested, push the green button below and apply now while this vacancy of open!