We are looking for a QA Engineer with API testing experience to work on our cloud-based application. The QA Engineer will partner with our engineering and product teams to build test frameworks, create an automated testing process and verify the successful interaction of all APIs.
- Familiarity with QA best practices
- Strong experience with API testing (REST API)
- Good knowledge of RESTful API and OAuth 2.0
- A strong supporter of REST Security Cheat Sheet
- Selenium or other automated system testing tools
- Experience with SOAP UI or Postman or any other similar tools
- Highly organized, self-directed
- Curious about technology and how our project works
Nice to have:
- Experience with AWS or other cloud-based services
- Interest or experience in investment and brokerage
- Familiarity with Swagger
- Experience with Git or other version control tools
Your roles and responsibilities:
- Working with product design with our full-stack team of developers and a product manager
- Preparing test scenarios and feature acceptance criteria
- Writing automation tests for backend APIs
- Discovering security breaches
- Providing input during the architectural design process
- Providing support to engineering teams to reproduce issues
- Develop and create testing plan, test cases, staging, and test environments, etc. to ensure that product test requirements are met.
- Review user activity to identify user issues, determine optimal solutions and drive the change for the user.
- Ensure that all product requirements, documentation, and test plans are current and instills a testing culture within the team.
Every person has to invest money to grow wealth or at least keep up with inflation. Talos is a robo-advisor developed by Access Softek. Robo-advisors - also known as automated investment or online advisors - use computer algorithms and advanced software to build and manage investment portfolios. The product requires no human interaction for an end user to build and maintain a portfolio. Talos provides CU members an easy access to investment accounts that allow to build financial portfolio based on risk levels and time horizons a member has.
Talos focuses two types of user groups: users who never invested before and looking for an easy access to investment services and users who have some investment experience outside of credit U-NION.