We are looking for a proactive person who can work independently and as a team member to lead several small agile teams. It is a perfect opportunity for those who want to build processes and build teams, who want to deliver results and work with people.
- 2+ years of experience on a Scrum Master position or Project Coordinator position;
- Experience in working simultaneously with several teams of 3-5 members each;
- Strong understanding of Scrum methodology and Agile principles;
- Experience in facilitating Agile events, understanding of facilitation diamond approach;
- Understanding of SDLC;
- SCM or equivalent certification;
- Excellent English speaking and writing skills.
Will be a Plus:
- Kanban certification;
- ICAgile-ATF certification.
- Coach the Development Teams in self-organization and cross-functionality;
- Help the Development Teams to bring the highest value to the customer;
- Facilitate Scrum/Kanban activities and team buildings;
- Build strong team relationship;
- Create report for the management and for the customer;
- Be a servant leader for the team;
- Work on self development plans together with the team members.
IT Craft offers:
— Competitive salary according to the qualifications;
— Comfortable working environment;
— Flexible working hours;
— Benefits package;
— Reward for sport activities;
— In-house English training.
Please send your CV.