A talented Front-end Developer (Angular 2+) is wanted to join a US national leader in Mortgage Marketing with 20+ years of experience for a complex and engaging project of developing enterprise-grade systems from scratch, using latest technology.
· Excellent knowledge of HTTP;
· Good knowledge of TypeScript;
· Extensive knowledge of HTML and CSS;
· Experience developing with Angular 2+;
· Proficiency in Git;
· Intermediate English (verbal, writing);
· Strong understanding of RxJs;
· Understanding Redux concept;
· Experience in writing unit/integration tests
You will develop web applications, explore and apply new technologies to new and existing systems.
That implies creating new modules from scratch using the latest technologies at hand and upgrading/updating existing modules created by you or any other members of the team.
The company values:
· We believe that exceptional quality of our software is the only way to fulfill our Customer’s needs, to provide competitive advantage and to ensure that members of our team learn fast and love their job. We are certain that investing in quality does not increase the development time but actually decreases it in the long term.
· We believe that teamwork is the key to overcome complex challenges and to have fun while doing that.
· We use the right tools for the right tasks. No silver bullets. This applies to programming languages, frameworks, software development processes. If something is in the way, we get rid of that.
· We prefer to work with creative, self-sufficient and responsible individuals. Each team member should be able to make his own choices and prove their applicability if needed. You need to know what you are doing.