AboutHR is looking for a Security Implementation Engineer for our client - one of the largest IT companies in Ukraine.
Areas of Responsibility
· Formulates, develops, and administrates implementation of integrated security system architecture.
· Provides planning, leadership, direction, and technical expertise regarding information systems security services.
· Serves as a high-level technical expert in regard to the security of all company information systems and associated issues.
· Plans, establishes and manages the capability to detect, investigate, respond to incidents related to corporate security services.
· Broadens knowledge of current and emerging state-of-the-art information system security technologies, architectures, and products.
· Reports to the Head of Infrastructure about problems and potential improvements.
· Provides Proof of Concept and DEMO for business owners.
· Takes part in security incidents investigation.
· Bachelor’s degree and/or at least 3 years of experience that is directly related to the duties and responsibilities as described above.
· Information Security or technology-related certifications are preferred (Azure, Office 365, CISSP, CISA, etc.).
· Advanced knowledge of security concepts and practices.
· Advanced knowledge of information security systems, applications, procedures, and techniques.
· Advanced knowledge of IT Infrastructure, IT services and Networking.
· Proved ability to identify, evaluate and respond to security attacks.
· Advanced understanding of Cloud Security (Azure, Office 365).
· Experience in implementing IPS, Cloud App Security, Office 365 ATP, Defender ATP, SEIM, MAM, MDM.
· Advanced presentation and reporting skills.
· Intermediate level of English.
· Good team player.