The product is a big marketing platform that helps to manage advertising campaigns, control all processes of interaction with the audience and plan the cooperation of brands and their consumers.
- 3+ years of experience with React;
- Experience with HTML5 and CSS3;
- Knowledge of TypeScript, web libraries, and frameworks such as React and Next.js;
- Familiarity with the whole web stack, including protocols and web server optimization techniques;
- Experience with Unix/Linux environments;
- Expertise in containerization and CI/CD paradigms including Docker + Kubernetes;
- High level of self-organization, ownership, responsibility;
- Good communication skills;
- English - intermediate or higher.
- Design and implementation of the products;
- Participation in the development of various aspects of the product (business logic, user interface);
- Collaborate with testing, documentation and product management;
- Fix defects and add features to software.
- Flexible schedule;
- 18 working days paid vacation;
- Career possibilities with a growing team;
- Comfortable working environment;
- Competitive salary and compensation package;
- Corporate events;
- Flat interpersonal structure with no bureaucracy;
- Brainence likes to travel, so be prepared for trips abroad by the whole team :)
- Fruits, cookies, tea, coffee, beer, and pizza ;)