Israel, Tel Aviv
· Working with vendors- including receiving vendor bills, preparing payments to vendors and vendor reconciliation.
· Bank reconciliation.
· Credit card reconciliation, travel reports and employee reimbursements.
· Assist with reporting to governmental authorities including ITA, National Insurance and VAT.
· Ad-hoc projects as required.
· Bookkeeping Certificate - Type 1+2.
· At least 5 years of experience in a global company.
· English at an advanced level (both spoken and written).
· Experience with Priority system.
· Advanced skills in Microsoft Excel – must.
· Ability to work independently in accordance with established policies and regulations.
· Able to work in a fast-paced environment, ability to prioritize workload.
· Knowledge of other Country Payroll's outside of Israel- an advantage.