A semiconductor device leader in the fast-developing markets looking for Device and test engineer.
Are you a physicist or EE wizard with an emphasis in semiconductor device?
The company is looking for a creative personality able to fit the position of device and test engineer. Device and test engineer duties will include but not limited to the following:
- DC/analog measurements using scopes, curve tracers and other testing equipment.
- Device final test development and support.
- Measurement data collection and analysis.
- New measurements setup development.
- Device functionality testing.
- Test program creation and sustaining.
- Electronics and layout engineer support.
- Remote support for testing vendors.
- Device Layout DOE planning and analysis
Typical Education & Experience
Preferred: Bachelor's Degree in Physics, EE, and 3+ years work experience.
- Basic knowledge in semiconductor manufacturing, semiconductor physics, DC measurements, SPC process control.
- Basic knowledge in power device physics and reliability.
- Knowledge in C or any other priming language.
- Ability to analyze, summarize and present data.
- Team player.
- High level of English.
- Knowledge in PCB layout – advantage.
- JMP software knowledge – advantage.