Job: NodeJS Tech Lead | JiBe
JiBe - is a cloud-based maritime ERP system that provides a complete solution for ship management.
JiBe is widely recognized as the most technologically advanced maritime ERP system that helps to orchestrate the every day cargo ship life. Currently the platform is successfully working within ships all over the seas.
Now JiBe is looking for NodeJS Tech Lead.
* A minimum 4 years' experience with NodeJS
* A minimum of 2 years' experience with MongoDB
* Practical experience with microservices architecture and event-based systems.
* Familiarity with OOP design patterns and SOLID principles.
* Experience working with international technical managers and colleagues.
* English - Upper Intermediate
Would be a plus:
* Hands-on experience with AWS and its services.
* Comfortable working with Linux as a production environment.
* Experience with agile methodologies.
* Practical experience with one or more of the following: performance analysis and optimizations, relational databases, REST API design, data streaming and additional cloud platforms.
What do we offer:
* A flexible working schedule, remote or A+ office (BC Gulliver, Kyiv)
* 20 working days of paid vacation + 5 working days paid sick leaves
* Medical insurance
* Working equipment by request
* Challenging tasks and a great opportunities for self-development every day
* A healthy work-life balance