Hive on behalf of Gametation is looking for DevOps Engineer.
Are you an experienced DevOps / Infrastructure Engineer? Open to exploring opportunities and the next challenge? Gain exposure within a Tech team delivering gamification campaigns to retail clients globally.
Gametation has successfully executed gamification campaigns applying the same fundamental behavioral science mechanics across 5 continents and continuously launch campaigns into new markets.
Gametation's loyalty campaigns use gamification to drive digital shopper engagement.About the Role
You'll be working in a team creating high-quality digital campaigns, ensuring our clients and their end-users have the best experience possible. As an Operations Engineer within our core gamification team, you will frequently be:
• Creating automation scripts and configuring Azure resources using powershell
• Configuring and managing the availability of Gametation services
• Defining and maintaining Azure DevOps pipelines and releases
• Provisioning configuring and maintaining Azure resources
• Monitoring, scaling and configuring Gametation production environments and Azure services through the Azure web portal with emphasis on:
o Azure Kubernetes clusters and services
o Application Gateways and DNS configuration
o Storage accounts, CDNs
o SQL Server and database
o Logic apps, Redis cache, and other Azure services
You may also contribute by:
• Acquiring, deploying and maintaining SSL certificates and DNS records
• Configuring and managing security and custom solutions
Working across gamification campaigns for global retail clients, you'll have the opportunity to input, collaborate and develop within this specialist Tech team.About You
As an experienced DevOps / Infrastructure Engineer with experience of PaaS development and deployment, we're keen to talk to you whether that's been gained mainly in Azure, AWS or GCP environments. Whichever you'll be comfortable knowing we're hosted solely on Microsoft Azure and thrive working in a fast paced, dynamic and driven environment that is collaborative in its attitude, together with knowledge in:
• Azure Application Gateways and Loadbalancers
• Storage accounts and SQL server
• Security and Performance Monitoring within Microsoft Azure
• Networking and network configuration
Familiarity with Azure storage accounts, SQL, CDN, Redis, Service bus, Event hubs, Application Insights, Monitor, Logic Apps, web server configuration and other Azure services are also greatly appreciated.About the Tech
The Platform is based on .Net Framework 4.x and .Net Core 3.1/5 on the backend and Angular 12.x on the frontends. Hosted exclusively on Microsoft Azure, consisting of a series of REST APIs, and REST based microservices that form the main backend and a series of different frontend clients/consoles. As the operation pipeline, the Platform uses GitHub for source control, Azure Dev-ops for build and deploy automation. All services are hosted using docker images in Azure container repositories on Azure Kubernetes.