Israel, Ramat Gan
Chief Operations Officer
We’re looking for a Chief Operations Officer (COO) with a broad experience in the
field of semiconductors
Job description and responsibilities:
1. Managing the operations department:
in clean rooms,
2. In charge of recruiting personnel for the operation department and training
them in accordance with training procedures.
3. Improving work processes, introducing innovations and assimilating them into
the operational system.
4. Renewal and integration of appropriate software.
5. Receiving new products for production after the development process.
6. Determining and complying with the budget and KPI of the operation
• Proven operational and managerial management experience in a company
with clean rooms engineering, preferably chemistry or
• Motivational abilities of managers and employees.
• Capabilities to manage productive work interfaces with other company
• Very good level of English.
• Initiative and good interpersonal skills.