Managing and leading projects from the initiation stage to completion, including developing work processes, requirement documents, and business documents.
Working with various internal and external interfaces - with different departments within the organization, suppliers, financial institutions, and business entities in the market.
Analyzing and improving internal processes within the organization, including defining business needs, understanding supporting products, and building business processes.
• Bachelor's degree in relevant fields - mandatory.
• Master's degree - an advantage.
• Familiarity with the realms of finance - a significant advantage.
• At least two years of experience in project management - mandatory.
• Self-learning and independent working abilities.
• Background in project management in a technological and financial environment - an advantage.
• Proficient in MS Office, with a focus on Excel.
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills.