Вакансия: Technical Writer
Successful technology organization -- VIP Partner Of Microsoft -- with offices in Miami (USA), San Paolo (Brazil), London (UK) and Kiev (Ukraine), which develop solutions and services for the private equity and alternative asset management industry, covering fund and management company accounting, CRM, investor communications, portfolio monitoring and business intelligence.
- Work with various internal team members to obtain an understanding of the product and its features.
- Produce high quality external user documentation on company products.
- Write easy-to-understand user interface text and online help.
- Create internal and client facing release notes.
- Create and maintain team projects related documentation.
- At least 2 years of experience as a Technical Writer.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Must be diplomatic but persistent when working with subject matter experts.
- Professional written and verbal English.
- Ability to write clearly, concisely, and accurately.
- Understanding of software development process and ability to learn new technologies quickly.
- Experience working in Agile environment.
- Experience with version control & team collaboration tools (TFS, SharePoint – preferred).
- Knowledge of MS Office tools, FrameMaker (preferred), online help tools.
WHY IS THIS VACANCY AN EXCELLENT CAREER AND PROFESSIONAL OPPORTUNITY?
• Product development company -- a leader in the world in private equity solutions for investment funds, venture funds, family offices with head office in Miami, U.S. and offices in San Paolo, (Brazil), London (UK), Kyiv (Ukraine).
• Competitive salary in USD, annual bonus, medical insurance.
• Fully official employment
• Professional development
• Financial stability (salary in USD with regular review)
• Long term work perspective
• Convenient office location near “Klovska” station
• Work in international team with team members in Kyiv (Ukraine), Miami (USA), San Paolo (Brazil), London (UK).
If you are interested, please push the green button below "Submit your resume" and upload your CV in the next step.
If you have any questions - do not hesitate to contact me by phone +380971804149 or Skype: linbera