The new era of public transportation is coming. With that new challenges arise. And to deal with them our customer (the leading provider of autonomous vehicle solutions in the Nordics and the Baltics with headquarter in Denmark) is developing solution that will help to create autonomous bus orchestration.
For this project we are looking for talented person who is ready to help us with these technical challenges, and is not scared to create something that does not exist yet.
• 1-3 years of experience building applications and services using Python
• Extensive experience in developing RESTful APIs
• Understanding of Google Cloud Platform services and infrastructure
• Understanding of modern web development in general — libraries, patterns, tools
• Ability to work autonomously, good problem-solving skills
• At least Intermediate English spoken and written level
Technical knowledge that would be a plus:
• DevOps experience (CI/CD, Docker, Jenkins or alternatives)
• Developing WebSocket API
• MQTT and other messaging protocols
• Angular 4+
• Code, test, review, document, and maintain a solution eco-system
• Make architectural decisions
1. HR interview.
2. Techical interview.