We are looking for a Logistics Coordinator for our Lviv office, 3PL Division. This role will closely cooperate with the Account Manager and the US team and be responsible for various operational tasks for our largest 3PL customers.
Summary of essential job functions
- Schedule pickup and delivery appointments to ensure manageable transit time
- Build loads and track FT and LTL shipments for assigned accounts/customers
- Communicate closely with the Account Managers and the team
- Identify and solve scheduling issues within the Account Manager or customer
- Demonstrate thorough knowledge and understanding of various systems, technology, and tools to locate and schedule shipments for customer
- Answer all incoming emails and phone calls
- Ensure all loads are covered that are expected to ship each day
- Assist with the training and development of new LCs
- Other duties as required by business needs or as assigned.
- PC proficient (Microsoft Outlook, Word and Excel)
- Good typing skills
- Advanced English level is a MUST
- Flexibility on workload/essential job functions
- Must exhibit the ability to work in a collaborative team environment
- Ability to multi-task and understand how to prioritize workload in order of importance.
- Experience in Customer Service role with English-speaking customers would be a plus
- US daylight shift: 15:00 to 00:00 Ukrainian time
- Paid training period
- Free English classes (twice a week) with native speakers
- Paid vacation
- Regular happy hours
- Taxi compensation
- Free tea and coffee
- Modern and comfortable office
- Young friendly staff
- Competitive salary in USD depending on experience and level of English
- Working according to USA rules/procedures (working US business hours, 2 weeks of vacation a year, having days off during USA Holidays and working during Ukrainian Holidays)
If you consider yourself a perfect fit for this position, please send your CV in English with your salary requirements. Only successful candidates will be contacted regarding follow up interviews.