● 1 year experience as a c++ developer;
● Knowledge of development on Linux platforms;
● Understanding of Object oriented coding and design patterns;
● Strong Intermediate written and spoken English (Team Lead in Paris)
● Experience with shell scripting;
● Ability to write clean code;
● Attention to details.
● Our own product;
● Flexible working hours;
● Annual paid vacations (20 working days) and 10 days sick leave;
● Medical insurance;
● English classes;
● Warm and friendly working environment;
● Professional development and career growth;
● Two months internship in Paris
You will be working on new Linux back-end component, which will be written from scratch.