We are an American software company based in Los Angeles, CA. We work closely with leading US startup companies to identify, train and hire talented junior developers around the world.
If accepted into our company , we invest heavily in the development of your soft skills (ability to communicate effectively in English with American cultural norms) as well as providing code review and mentorship to help you reach your potential as a developer. We will place you directly on a software project for a US based startup and help integrate you into their team while continuing to provide support and facilitate your growth as a professional developer.
• Ruby on Rails (4.2)
• Frontend: JQuery, Select2, Highcharts
• Has worked with large rails applications
• Follows ruby and rails best practices
• Good at testing (RSpec)
• Knows how and when to use form objects, interactors, etc.
• Will need to implement the HTML/CSS for any features that require work on a view file.
• Experience working with APIs
• Good at debugging
• Very good communication
• Not necessary, but would be helpful to have experience with Elasticsearch