A talented QA Engineer is wanted to join a US national leader in Mortgage Marketing with 20+ years of experience for a complex and engaging project of developing enterprise-grade systems from scratch, using latest technology.
· 4+ years of experience in testing web applications;
· Knowledge of Chrome DevTools;
· Understanding client server architecture;
· Understanding software development principles and cycles;
· Experience with SQL/NoSQL databases
· Understanding of JSON/YAML/XML
· Testing theory knowledge;
· Good knowledge of HTTP;
· Experience in writing and working with test documentation;
· Understanding of Agile methodologies;
· Intermediate English (verbal, writing);
· Write test plan/test cases;
You will be responsible for creating testing and documentation processes, performing manual testing, analysis of business and technical requirements. Automated testing with a tool like Tricentis Tosca or similar. We expect you to be initiative and in constant search for improvement of the product.
The company values:
· We believe that exceptional quality of our software is the only way to fulfill our Customer’s needs, to provide competitive advantage and to ensure that members of our team learn fast and love their job. We are certain that investing in quality does not increase the development time but actually decreases it in the long term.
· We believe that teamwork is the key to overcome complex challenges and to have fun while doing that.
· We use the right tools for the right tasks. No silver bullets. This applies to programminglanguages, frameworks, software development processes. If something is in the way, we get rid of that.
· We prefer to work with creative, self-sufficient and responsible individuals. Each team member should be able to make his own choices and prove their applicability if needed. You need to know what you are doing.