Our client is a global, well-established, growing product company within the digital entertainment domain (gaming, e-sports betting).
To advance the Tech Team in Bulgaria, we are looking for a Senior DevOps Engineer to join the high-performance group.
Working fully remote as a Freelancer | Contractor or hired on a local work contract in Ukraine through a technology partner of the company.
As a Senior DevOps Engineer, you will work as part of the team that manages and delivers software development projects and helps to ensure availability of key DevOps services used by the Software Development team and Business units as well as critical QA/UAT and Production environments.
Software Development and IT Operations teams will be assisting you with deploy and operation of the systems.
You will help automate and streamline the operations and processes.
You`ll support building and maintaining tools for deployment, monitoring and operations. You’ll troubleshoot and resolve issues in the Dev, QA/UAT and Production environments for a wide range of projects.
You’ll be responsible to maintain, deploy, upgrade and configure the Internal services.
• Providing architecture diagrams and documentations
• Working on Jenkins pipelines to provide CI/CD
• Setting up new environments in VMware or AWS
• Ensuring network connectivity is in place
• Liaising with Development teams
• Resolving issues
You have experience or exposure to the following technologies:
• Strong knowedge of Linux (Redhat/CentOS 7/8 mostly)
• Strong knowledge of Jenkins structure, pipelines and libraries.
• Very good understanding of Networking in general
• Automation/configuration management using Salt (mostly) or Ansible.
• Cloud services (Mostly AWS but Azure and Google Cloud a plus)
• Build systems (Apache Ant/Node/Maven/Gradle)
• Git and versioning software
• Messaging middleware. Specifically RabbitMQ and Kafka
• SQL in general and DB2, PostgreSQL, MySQL specifically
• NoSQL experience with MongoDB and Redis, others such as Cassandra is a plus.
• TSDB (InfluxDB, Prometheus)
• Logging (ELK)
• Monitoring tools such as TICK stack, Prometheus, Grafana
• Being certified in Linux, VMware. Good knowledge of Windows Server is a plus.
• Attractive salary package
• Annual performance bonus (also as a Freelancer / Contractor)
• Health and dental insurance
• 22 days paid annual leave
• If needed, there is a Relocation package / Blue Card Sponsorship – all covered!
• In-house training and development to develop your skills, progressing your career