We are looking for strong, skilled and energetic RT embedded software with “can-do” approach who is
up to the challenge to join our fast-growing company to help build a revolutionary product that will
• Maintain and improve of existing software versions.
• Be responsible for the design and development of next generation of products.
• Search and implement development best practices and tools.
• Write technical design documentations such as low-level design, testing, logic and interfaces.
• Work with algorithm team to implement and embed existing and new models in the product
• BSc Computer science or Electrical engineering.
• +3 years’ experience with development of real time embedded platforms.
• Proven experience with C and C++ programming language
• Experience with multithreading design, programming, optimization and debugging.
• Experience with product development combined of Software and Hardware.
• Experience with object-oriented design.
• Proven experience with programming in environments with no OS or RTOS, RR like OS.
• Experience with wireless data transfer, signal processing and algorithm implementation- a plus
• Experience with bringing of new designs all the way to manufacturing and product
commercialization- a plus.
• Experience in development of medical devices coupled with digital health- a plus
• Experience in fast-paced, start-up like environment.
• Creative with a “can-do” approach.
• Self-motivated, ability to work autonomously in a small team environment;
• Out of the box and a “big-picture” thinker.
• Results and goal driven with ability to demonstrate excellent judgment, solution orientation and
appropriate level of risk taking.
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Must be comfortable working in an environment controlled by standards and regulations, such as
Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs), Good Manufacturing Practices (GMP), and Quality System
Regulations (QSRs), both US and international.
• English- Proficiency leve