Israel, Tel Aviv
looking for an application specialist / clinical trial technician.
The role includes performing a wide range of clinical trials as part of the development process and regulation.The trials are performed in a clinical environment such as hospitals, clinics, blood banks and more.
• Basic background in medicine or experience in previous work in a company in a similar field
• Ability to perform clinical trials in hospitals (operating rooms, intensive care units) clinics, blood banks
• High technical ability for understanding the technology and handling faults in real time
• High representative ability in front of medical staff / subjects
• Graduate of the CRA GCP course - an advantage
• Full command of English (additional languages advantage)
• Ability to work independently (includes improvement processes)
• Ability to work in a team, good interpersonal skills