Job: Material Planner
Israel, Tel Aviv
Job DescriptionSchedule the supply of materials to meet production requirements with minimum stock levels
· Daily work with engineering, warehouse, purchasing and production planning
· Manage shortages to maximize clear to build and on time starts/finishes
· Analyze MRP recommendations
· Recommend safety stock levels
· Relevant education. Preferably BSC in Industrial Engineering Management.
· Experience a Planner at an electronics manufacturer company
· Experience with ERP (Priority preferably) and engineering (preferably Agile) system
· Technical manufacturing background – an advantage.
· Excellent English-Read/Write and Speaking
· Excellent knowledge in Excel