Job: UX&UI Designer חובה ניסיון ב Figma
Israel, Tel Aviv
• Create and improve the company's user experience throughout the sites, from admin tooling to
• Drive the visual aspect of the company, research industry trends and competitive landscape to
help inform design and understand complex user experience scenarios.
• Design innovative user experience for the company's products.
• Be a multidisciplinary team member and help the business owners and product managers to
achieve their product goals.
• Own the user interactions using sketches, wireframes, prototypes, and mockups.
• Collaborate with product owners on data feedback for designs as they are released.
Required Skills & Experience:
● Be data driven and goal driven in the design process.
● Be pixel perfect! Have a meticulous eye for detail with excellent aesthetic standards.
● Brainstorm new features and take design concepts through to production.
● Carry out user research to obtain user insights and get better business and design decisions
● Have the ability to meet deadlines in a strong team environment.
● Be communicative, understanding and a good listener.
● Be a creative soul.
● Proficient in the most up to date design tools, software and methods.
● At least 3 years of experience in web design.
● Degree in Visual Communication \ Interactive Design or related degree \ work experience.
● Expert in Sketch, Illustrator, Photoshop and prototyping tools.
● Strong fundamentals in design, illustration, typography, color and attention to detail.
● Great online portfolio.
● Data-driven approach; must have previous hands-on experience with testing, data and how to
iterate based on findings
● Super collaborative team player who thrives working in a fast-paced environment team
● English at a high level.