Israel, Rishon LeẔiyyon
sales manger ( power systems)
Looking for a sales leader to head our strategic sales process,
• Building, nurturing, and maintaining long-lasting, strong relationships with customers while partnering with them to better understand their system design requirements.
• Manage customer support activities and prioritization. Measure effectiveness and improve efficiency of support activities and team.
• Creating and communicating sales goals and seeking out new opportunities to achieve those goals; closing opportunities to meet or exceed objectives.
• Lead the sales team, set team & personal goals, mentor & empower, oversight the team for excellent results.
• Developing and executing account plans to achieve sales targets.
• Ensuring regular communication on the progress of sales opportunities and status of current customer engagements using CRM tool, emails, meetings and other forms of communications.
• Effectively communicating differentiation and value propositions through presentations and proposals.
• Collaborate with Product, Marketing and RND peers to achieve sales and customer support goals and targets.
• Be a team member of the management & responsible for the overall success of company
• 10+ years of power semiconductor or power systems technical product sales to automotive OEMs and / or Tier-1s.
• 5+ years of proven managing sales team.
• 5+ years of proven managing customer support team.
• Strong technical foundation and interpersonal skills to understand and promote power semiconductor solutions.
• Understanding of EV industry-specific trends and key drivers for market / technical trends.