Job: NPI engineer
· Transferring new products from development to production
· Responsible for building and managing Product/Production file: BOM, Product documentation, jigs/tools/Fixtures design, DFX's,
· Be the operation technical focal point and collaborate cross-functionally with R&D, engineering, supply chain, quality.
· Technical managing and control Turn- Key/Suppliers, throughout the project lifecycle and post-release.
· Responsible for conducting and implementing product changes (ECR,ECO, FCO, waivers & deviations) and configuration control
· Manage and execute First Article Inspection (FAI) at subcontractors’ sites.
· Create all the documentation needed to manufacture the products correctly (Test procedure, Assembly instruction, etc.).
· Support operation engineering processes such as EOL, FMEA, root causes analysis, continuous improvement, Audits.
· Support on-going production processes and equipment, train subcontractors & production
· BSc. in Mechanical Engineering, or practical engineering degree
· 3-5 years of proven experience as an NPI engineer or Manufacturing Engineering.
· Experience with ERP software (Priority)
· Experience in electronic and pneumatics systems
· Experience in building production files and leading engineering changes.