Lab technician (f/m)
Do you have background in the field of power electronics? We are hiring
For the development of high-power printed circuit boards, a technician / practical engineer is needed for the laboratory.
Excellent ability in fine assemblies on printed circuits and familiarity with testing equipment.
The work includes assistance in the development, assembly, testing and complex experiments of printed circuits.
Travel abroad is possible
• Previous experience and high ability in fine soldering under a microscope.
• Reading electronic drawings and the ability to identify electronic components.
• Knowledge of testing equipment.
• English - at a high level: reading and writing technical documents.
• Relevant Education: Electronics Technician / Practical Engineer
• Experience in the field of power electronics
• Self-learning, team working