Hive is no ordinary software vendor. We are a result of a business and tech powerhouse coming together to create a company that would make our partners’ projects deliver results.
• Minimum 10 years of software development experience
• Minimum of 6 years of experience working with Microsoft SQL Server, SQL Server Analysis Services, and SQL Server Integration Services
• Minimum 2 years experience as Team leader
• Minimum 3 years experience as a BI data analyst\ BI developer
• Experience developing complex dashboards, reports, and visualization in BI Tools such as (PowerBI, Tableau, Sisense, QlikView, or similar)
• Experience in data collection, management, and warehousing from a variety of data sources.
• Experience in SQL and variety of DB as (Postgres, MSSQL, MySQL) – Must
• Knowledge of Python or another scripting language with data analysis capabilities – Advantage
• Experience in log analytics systems as Splunk or Elastic search – Advantage
• Ability to draw conclusions, tell story from data and recommend on improvement actions
• Excellent verbal and written communication and presentation skills
• Must have 4-5 years' experience on Various BI Design tools (Power BI, Qlikview etc.)
A person cannot be an expert on everything, but if you have experience with one or more of the following, it can be an advantage for you and your team:
• Excellent in working with Microsoft Power BI, Power Query, PowerPivot
• Demonstrated experience in logical and physical database design (SQL Server), and performance optimization. Should have excellent database design, data modeling knowledge, and experience related
• Knowledgeable in Microsoft’s self-service Power BI technologies
• Strong analytical and critical thinking skills along with excellent research and problem-solving skills • Customer and product-driven.
• Hands-on experience with AWS and its services.
• Experience with agile methodologies.
• Practical experience with one or more of the following: performance analysis and optimizations, relational databases, REST API design, data streaming and additional cloud platforms.
• Lead 2-3 teams(s) of BI developers (3-4 members each team)
• Work closely with R&D departments to drive insights and produce better decisions and products
• Actively participate in discussion with users to understand the requirements and propose suitable visualizations options (mock-ups) depending on the need, context and user group
• Design, build and maintain reports, dashboards and metrics, in addition to monitoring and maintaining the integrity and validity of the data
• Use dashboards to prepare clear reports to identify problems and recommend on solutions