Leading quantitative & qualitative methods in managing ink production processes by using wide range of chemicals raw materials.
· Managing a weekly work plan based on P&C requirements.
· Inventory management of raw materials and ink supplies.
· Analyzing on going process challenges, Producing detailed testing reports using SPC graphs.
· Managing & Establishing QA laboratory
· Control of delivery times
· Materials/Chemistry/Mechanical engineering – B.Sc.
· Up to 2 years of experience in a multidisciplinary organizations
· Ability to lead tasks, prioritize actions and perform under tight deadlines
· Background in printing industry, chemistry or material curing processes – an advantage
* Excel- must. Priority – an advantage